Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday again...

Yippee...its Friday!  We got no preschool done this week because I was very sick with asthma.  I can't wait until dh has a good job(should be starting in a week or so) so that we can once again have health insurance.  I finally broke down and went to the doctor on Wednesday and I'm finally starting to feel better.  She put me on 12 days of prednisone.  Our school stuff is downstairs and I simply didn't have the air to get their.  The laundry is also downstairs so.....I have Mount Washmore to tackle as I feel better.  I did have to make the big guys do a load of whites and a load of jeans.  Have you ever noticed that everyone seems to take clean clothes for granted?  They are just always there when you need them.  Both of the big boys acted like they were in shock when they ran out.  Good thing I left a written tutorial on the washing machine.  They did good with both loads.  They even delivered it to me so I could fold it.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Aww...hope you feel better soon!

New follower from Friday Follow! Love for you to come visit and follow me :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day :)

~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com