Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just because

Today is Sunday.  We had a great service at church. We had a guest speaker named Parker Daily.  He gave a good sermon.  Then we came home for ham and Veggie fried rice.  Yummy.  It was a new recipe I tried last night for the first time and they liked it so much that they requested it again today.  We are looking forward to an ice cream social tonight at church.  Today is going to be one of those days where I feel as though all I did was eat! I hope your day is blessed with family and friends today!

1 comment:

Gina F. said...

I am glad you had a great day. There is nothing wrong with feeling like all you did was eat especially if the food was good. I had a nice day too and also a nice BBQ. HAVE A BLESS SUNDAY!!! :)

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com