Sunday, April 18, 2010

a Blessing

We just started going to a church close by our home.  Its such a blessing after spending almost a year without a church home.  Today was the first day that I got to take the older boys with me as they were with their Dad last weekend.  They seemed to enjoy their classes(I was a little worried because they were in the same sunday school class).  Tonight before bedtime Jake brought me his Bible and his Sunday school papers and asked me if I would do his daily study with him. YES!!!  Absolutely.  I love that the curriculum they use is not only fun and engaging but has a daily Bible study included.  And I am so thankful and blessed that my son who accepted Christ at the tender age of four is still so eager to learn about God's word.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments: