Saturday, April 17, 2010

A beautiful spring day!

I love this picture of princess Caitlin...of course she's heading directly for the street which is what I am yelling at her not to do as I snap the shot:)  Lucky we live on a cul de sac!

I took this one because I am going to work on our address with them.  I also took pictures of the mailbox up close and the street sign at the end of our lane.  I am going to make a matching game and we're gonna do all sorts of fun stuff.  We'll even sing the silly 911 song that the police woman taught my preschoolers in Blue Springs.

J.R. prefers his scooter over his bike.  Its much easier for him to handle.

Caitlin actually does better on her trike...though I ended up carrying both scooter and trike about halfway up our street!!

Our little slice of heaven...We live on a pretty long street which ends in a cul de sac so we have very little traffic.  I absolutely fell in love with it  the first time I looked at it...at least once I saw the inside of the house too:)

Our Lab(standing on her doghouse) and our schnauzer(the little black spot under her) were waiting for us to come back from our walk.

No comments: