Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekly Wrap UP

I love this idea.  A weekly summary of what we have done.  This week the biggest time consumer was J.R.'s possible diagnosis of Pervasive Developmental Disorder.  It sent me on a phone journey to find an appt with a developmental pediatrician that lasted for hours upon hours.  We did have some very good times though.  Just look below to see my posts on lacing felt flowers, crayola white board crayons and more.  We had a blast at our preschool at home.  I tried to think of a name for it this week.  No luck.  I tried calling the kiddos Gator Tots(Daddy's nickname is Gator) NO GO....JR said...I am not a gator tot,I am JR...lol so I guess we'll just keep calling it preschool at home.
See my last post for my whole review, but I give them three thumbs up!
I thought I would post a picture of the crayola white board crayons on this post as well as the review post I just finished....that's how much I love them.

Follow this link to see more people's weekly wrap up posts!
http://www.weirdunsocializedhomeschoolers.com/search/label/Weekly%20Wrap-up

No comments: