Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Felt Flower experience

First I would like to say that this is not my own idea....and I can't remember whose blog I saw it on.  If you know then please comment, otherwise I will link it when I find it again...and I certainly hope I do.  How do you keep track of where all these great ideas come from????


The pieces for our felt flower activity....got all the shapes cut out(please don't judge my shapes...sort of brain dead that morning, and I was just going for graduated sizes) then I realized I didn't have any pipecleaners.  Hmmm....I was sure I had some.  In my quest for pipe cleaners I did find some knitting needles in a learn to knit kit(I plan to learn someday....maybe) so I let them use those instead...


She was very proud of her flower.


I couldn't get him to hold it like a flower for anything...he was making it into a space ship or something:)

No comments: