Sunday, April 4, 2010

Feeling very blessed today!

I love that even though I am a sinner Christ died for my sins so that I may have everlasting life!!!!

I made gf cupcakes(betty crocker) and gf rolls to take to both family dinners so we didn't feel left out.  It worked like a charm!  I still got some gluten or coconut from somewhere even though I tried very hard to avoid things that might have it in them.  My joints are really hurting...esp in my hands and elbows.  I have a headache and I feel like I could sleep for a week.  Ah well...I'll bet better as time goes on I suppose.  My 7 year old niece has celiac and another niece has a peanut allergy so at least the family is allergy aware, and mine were not the only gf offerings.  Sarah made rice krispy cup cakes with frosting and several dips and things.  I think the main thing that I ate and am suspicious of is the ham...I need to look it up and see if its gf or not.

I'm going to go and enjoy my kiddos for awhile. 

No comments: