Tuesday, April 6, 2010

These are the sandpaper letters that I made for our abc Jesus loves me curriculum.  Wow...I got all the uppercase done and about midway through was wondering what affect it would have on my cricut to run sandpaper through.  It progressed more quickly as I became more experienced though and I am excited to use these.  Especially after seeing how excited his occupational therapist was today when I told her what I had made.Here is the link for the directions and templates.  The biggest thing that I changed is that I just held the printed template on top of the sandpaper and cut both out together. The total cost was $6.00 for sandpaper and whatever ink it took to print the templates out on scrap paper.
http://www.abcjesuslovesme.com/materials-to-make/73Z3mommy-tip

No comments: