Friday, April 30, 2010

no school yet....

I have so enjoyed looking at all the great ideas on everyone's blogs...here's the thing.  I find all these great ideas and I am having a hard time getting them from my jump drive to my kids work table.  Hmmm...wonder if that means I need to stop looking and start doing?  To be fair we have had revival at church this week which was WONDERFUL, but each day of our week felt really short.  I even forgot to call and get the results of  JR's mri from the doctor.  Today I woke up with a chest cold...its been brewing all week.  I know that Satan did his very best to keep us from the revival and now he's gonna try to keep us from church this week but it will not work.  So, I guess I need to finish this post and do a little preschool, homeschool style with the kiddos.

No comments: