Sunday, May 9, 2010

Motherless Mother's Day...but filled with joy anyway!

Today was a good day in spite of my missing my Momma so much.  I think that I did very well.  I focused on loving my kids and my husband and just went about as if it were any other day.  I do miss her, but I am so very thankful to know that she was saved and is in heaven waiting for us to join her.

I think my cough is slightly better though its really irritating just how long it is taking to resolve itself.  By time I finish the twelve days of prednisone, I'll be as big as a house.  It is making me so HUNGRY.  I could eat a horse.

I hope that your Mother's Day was blessed in its own way.  My dear husband and oldest son reworked our playground area, added a slide to our swingset, mulched the whole area and filled the sandbox with fresh clean sand.  What a mother's day blessing to be able to take the little ones outside and have a nicer place to play in!

1 comment:

mommy2isaac said...

Glad your day was a blessing and that you are feeling better! Continuing to pray for your complete recovery! I love your positive attitude through all the hurdles life throws your way! you are such an encouragement! Thanks for your great attitude and wonderful blog!

Melissa