Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My famous Missourian

.
Jake is in fourth grade this year and the big project for them is doing a famous Missourian project.  They have to do a written report, oral report, poster and they have to take part in the "living history" museum.  Jake loved every minute of it.  We went to school this morning for the finale and found him posed against the gym wall(lovely red color for my picture huh?).  I wish I would have taken a picture of that...it was cute.  He had a green dot sticker on his hand and when we pushed his "button" he came to life, presented his report, and sank back into his "pose".  I'm proud of how well he did.  He was Wild Bill Hickok, by the way.  Interesting character.



1 comment:

mommy2isaac said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! In fourth grade we had to do the same thing in NY state. Glad to see he had fun and that mom had fun watching him!