Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Preschool is back in session!

I am finally feeling well enough that I went downstairs to our school area and got a lesson ready for c and j tomorrow.  I almost had what my mom used to call a "conniption fit".  The kids have totally demolished my nice clean basement.  I know what we will be doing this weekend.  I cleaned up enough to make room for our activities and we are going to learn about the letter d and the number 2 tomorrow.  A simple plan but one that I could put together quickly and that they will enjoy.  When I asked if they were ready to start preschool again tonight they both cheered and danced around so I know how important it is quickly becoming for them to have that dedicated learning time.

1 comment:

mommy2isaac said...

I home school Isaac and he gets so excited to do school! Hw starts hopping around and asking which books and how many pages. It is so neat to see children have a love of learning!